Huawei is finally ready to launch a presence of its own in the UK, bringing its promised sub-£100 smartphone to Blighty next month. Huawei Blaze Unfortunately, the Blaze is rather average, with its 3.2in, 320 x 480 display, 3.2Mp camera and 512MB of storage. This can be expanded by up to 32GB with Micro SD card. Blaze runs …
600mhz - so no iPlayer over wifi, then? I do not see the point of updating my 2006 Nokia for something which doesn't do "Listen Again".
The beeb are partly bloody to blame for shutting down their realplayer streams and moving to flash nonsense.
Get the Huawei U8650
Not bad performance. 600 mhz CPU, but they did something right... It's not bad speed wise. Just don't have tooo many aps open simultaneously. For a step into the Android market, it represents! apfel SHOULD be afraid. Very. AND there are more Androids to come. In addition to the Chinese models to come. APPEL HAD BETTER BE AFRAID!!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung