Ever been annoyed that solid-state disk (SSD) performance can drop off precipitately once the wretched thing has gone through a few writes, erases and re-writes? That's because the fresh-out-of-the-box (FOB) performance can bear no relation to the steady state performance – none at all. This deep dive explains what's going on …
*cough* damned *cough*
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM