Motorola has suggested in the past that the 10in Xoom won't remain its only tablet, so it was only a matter of time before some daring mortal went all MI5 with a spy camera and uploaded some shots of the bloomin' thing. Here's the first, which, although blurry, allegedly shows the unknown Moto slate with angled corners and a …
Novel. Better get that patent application in.
Is it just me...
...or is anyone else really wanting them to move it from dangling off the edge so it doesn't fall?
I hate that.
Will it still cost an arm, a leg, and a Ferrari downpayment?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab