Motorola has suggested in the past that the 10in Xoom won't remain its only tablet, so it was only a matter of time before some daring mortal went all MI5 with a spy camera and uploaded some shots of the bloomin' thing. Here's the first, which, although blurry, allegedly shows the unknown Moto slate with angled corners and a …
Novel. Better get that patent application in.
Is it just me...
...or is anyone else really wanting them to move it from dangling off the edge so it doesn't fall?
I hate that.
Will it still cost an arm, a leg, and a Ferrari downpayment?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON