Motorola has suggested in the past that the 10in Xoom won't remain its only tablet, so it was only a matter of time before some daring mortal went all MI5 with a spy camera and uploaded some shots of the bloomin' thing. Here's the first, which, although blurry, allegedly shows the unknown Moto slate with angled corners and a …
Novel. Better get that patent application in.
Is it just me...
...or is anyone else really wanting them to move it from dangling off the edge so it doesn't fall?
I hate that.
Will it still cost an arm, a leg, and a Ferrari downpayment?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads