Motorola has suggested in the past that the 10in Xoom won't remain its only tablet, so it was only a matter of time before some daring mortal went all MI5 with a spy camera and uploaded some shots of the bloomin' thing. Here's the first, which, although blurry, allegedly shows the unknown Moto slate with angled corners and a …
Novel. Better get that patent application in.
Is it just me...
...or is anyone else really wanting them to move it from dangling off the edge so it doesn't fall?
I hate that.
Will it still cost an arm, a leg, and a Ferrari downpayment?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL