The two Larrys will be back in mediation tomorrow, after a day of talks failed to come to any resolution in the Oracle versus Google case over Java patents. Ellison and Page, Oracle and Google CEOs respectively, were ordered to resolve their differences in front of a federal judge in California on 19 September, and will be back …
I think that after a pre-determined time
this should go to sudden death, decided by who can drink the most custard in 5 minutes.
The CEOs should only be allow to claim rights on patents that they can personally recite the claims to. The judge should read out random patent numbers, if a Larry can't identify it and what it's about, it goes in the bin.
Lock them both in a room with no windows. One 2L bottle of water. One large snickers bar. 2 sharp 12 inch knives. Open the door 5 days later.
Two Larrys enter, and one Larry leaves! (2 sharp 12 inch knives *and* a chainsaw.) Of course, Tina Turner must be brought in to play Aunty Arbitrator. Film at 11:00.
FM is not a pundit
He is something else entirely.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack