Facebook wants its social network to become a platform churning out video, music and news feeds – and the company is expected to reveal just how much it wants to be the content king of the interwebs later this week at its f8 developer conference. A raft of features and partnerships are likely to be announced on Thursday in San …
Facebook is MySpace
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength...
Boredom is assured
Dear god, are they going to push even more crap into that Facebook default page? More complex tabs, ludicrous sidebars and endless adverts?
Ian's right - Facebook _is_ Myspace.
New icon required
Facebook v's Google
popcorn icon required
How far we've come!
So the internet will very soon consist of just four sites, Amazon, eBay, Google and Facebook! These big four alone will supply all we need and there will no need to go anywhere else! You can buy from Amazon, sell it on eBay, tell you mates about it on Facebook ( with video and postings ) and then your entire life history will be indexed by Google and sold to the marketeers selling stuff through Amazon. The cycle repeats again, and again, and again....
you forgot about
@you forgot about
I have no doubt "Google Smut" already exists and is being tested somewhere inside the Chocolate Factory
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad