Visceral, contributor to games like Dead Space and Dante’s Inferno, has followed Team Bondi and two THQ studios into the void with the loss of 21 jobs. The studio’s owner, Electronic Arts, is yet to make a statement on the closure. Australia’s rising dollar has crimped international developers’ operations down under by lifting …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON