Big Blue has almost settled its differences with the European Commission over the supply of mainframe spare parts to third-party maintainers. The EC launched an antitrust probe into IBM on its own initiative, alleging that Big Blue was keeping potential competitors out of the maintenance services market for its System z servers …
Sigh. I read that headline as :
"Antitrust settlement over Big Blue's big iron *ears*"
El Reg's China Bot
Ah. Finally the Register has its own Serdar Argic.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months