Big Blue has almost settled its differences with the European Commission over the supply of mainframe spare parts to third-party maintainers. The EC launched an antitrust probe into IBM on its own initiative, alleging that Big Blue was keeping potential competitors out of the maintenance services market for its System z servers …
Sigh. I read that headline as :
"Antitrust settlement over Big Blue's big iron *ears*"
El Reg's China Bot
Ah. Finally the Register has its own Serdar Argic.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland