Big Blue has almost settled its differences with the European Commission over the supply of mainframe spare parts to third-party maintainers. The EC launched an antitrust probe into IBM on its own initiative, alleging that Big Blue was keeping potential competitors out of the maintenance services market for its System z servers …
Sigh. I read that headline as :
"Antitrust settlement over Big Blue's big iron *ears*"
El Reg's China Bot
Ah. Finally the Register has its own Serdar Argic.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them