Big Blue has almost settled its differences with the European Commission over the supply of mainframe spare parts to third-party maintainers. The EC launched an antitrust probe into IBM on its own initiative, alleging that Big Blue was keeping potential competitors out of the maintenance services market for its System z servers …
Sigh. I read that headline as :
"Antitrust settlement over Big Blue's big iron *ears*"
El Reg's China Bot
Ah. Finally the Register has its own Serdar Argic.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle