The ongoing Apple vs Samsung Electronics tablet patent battle has taken a new twist with Samsung filing a counter lawsuit in Australia. Bloomberg reports that a Samsung Electronics spokesman confirmed that a counter claim was filed in the federal court of Australia, which alleges violation of seven Samsung patents. The fresh …
Something stinks here
Apple claim Samsung violated their patents AND get the Galaxy yanked from the market while the case is still *sub judice*, but when Apple is accused of violating Samsung's patents why isn't the iPad/iPhone yanked off the market in the same way, for the same reason? Somebody high up in government is an Apple fan maybe?
It's business as usual, here in the states. Innocent until proven guilty is right out the door.
Apple registered a Community Design in EU in 2004 which eventually awarded Apple preliminery injuction against Samsung GT 10.1. That Community Design does not look like Ipad nor GT 10.1. So I am so sick of it and the German judge got wrong this time I think. The Community Design was NOT a design of a product but a simple drawing for a future product. Quite scary, isnt it?
Ahh the American way....
Competition, oh, strike that last one.
Perhaps that should read...
...Truth, justice or the American way...
Poor, poor Apple. To be done over soon...
If only I could find something in my soul for Apple & so I was looking down the Hubble telescope into the universe for at least a half second but I couldn't find nary a care at all...
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER