back to article Samsung fights back downunder

The ongoing Apple vs Samsung Electronics tablet patent battle has taken a new twist with Samsung filing a counter lawsuit in Australia. Bloomberg reports that a Samsung Electronics spokesman confirmed that a counter claim was filed in the federal court of Australia, which alleges violation of seven Samsung patents. The fresh …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Something stinks here

Apple claim Samsung violated their patents AND get the Galaxy yanked from the market while the case is still *sub judice*, but when Apple is accused of violating Samsung's patents why isn't the iPad/iPhone yanked off the market in the same way, for the same reason? Somebody high up in government is an Apple fan maybe?

It's business as usual, here in the states. Innocent until proven guilty is right out the door.

hjb

Apple registered a Community Design in EU in 2004 which eventually awarded Apple preliminery injuction against Samsung GT 10.1. That Community Design does not look like Ipad nor GT 10.1. So I am so sick of it and the German judge got wrong this time I think. The Community Design was NOT a design of a product but a simple drawing for a future product. Quite scary, isnt it?

Anonymous Coward

Ahh the American way....

Truth

Justice

Freedom

Competition, oh, strike that last one.

Joke

Perhaps that should read...

...Truth, justice or the American way...

Joke

Poor, poor Apple. To be done over soon...

If only I could find something in my soul for Apple & so I was looking down the Hubble telescope into the universe for at least a half second but I couldn't find nary a care at all...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums