Oracle broke with tradition with the publication of an unscheduled security update last weekend. The fix – which addresses a DoS vulnerability in its Apache web server software – represents only the fifth time that Oracle has published a security fix outside the quarterly patch update batch it began at the start of 2005, net …
It's a good old simple DoS not DDoS
OMG AKA WTF!
Get you TLA's and FLA's in order!!!!!!!!!
In journo-talk, you simply add another 'D' if its really really bad.
DoS == Bad vulnerability
DDoS == Double bad vulnerability
shouldn't that have said 'forwarded' or 'relayed'
I belive Apache et al did all of the rushing.
Are they charging for this too?
Are the oracle-scum charging for this as usual, got to buy a MOS account and pay the fine for this criminal negligence?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it