An Angry Birds theme park has opened in China where punters can literally catapult cuddly squawkers at green pig balloons scattered among delicately built toy castles. The unlicensed attraction, labelled as the first 3D Angry Birds game, is part of the park's stress-reduction festival that runs this September, CNN Go reports. …
They should worry...
...if a tin of sardines lands in the middle of their theme park.
May I suggest Rovio come up with a Mao Tse-Tung Whack-a-Mole derivative in response? Or maybe building in a Chinese firewall breacher into every copy of Angry Birds? You know; Something appropriate in response.
I don't want to live in this world anymore.
Possibly not the *first* 3d Angry Birds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIBZQkj6SY
Maybe even the third..
Down with communism. Down with reds! Come up with your own ideas or pay the right people to respect them. Bunch of fuckwits
First, it wasn't an "Angry Birds them park", but an installation in a theme park.
Second, an article in today's Helsingin Sanomat reports that the Angry Birds installation has already been closed down because of the copyright violation.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM