Twitter’s chief scientist Abdur Chowdhury has left the microblogging empire. Chowdhury confirmed his exit in a tweet with a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy salute. Chowdhury was the architect behind Twitter’s search and recommendations features. He originally joined the company 2008 after Twitter acquired his start-up, Twitter- …
Twitter had a scientist on board?
Shocking, I would never have picked it.
""both saw what Twitter could become before most anyone else"
Perhaps they still can and that's why they're bailing out before Twitter takes a dive.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks