Twitter’s chief scientist Abdur Chowdhury has left the microblogging empire. Chowdhury confirmed his exit in a tweet with a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy salute. Chowdhury was the architect behind Twitter’s search and recommendations features. He originally joined the company 2008 after Twitter acquired his start-up, Twitter- …
Twitter had a scientist on board?
Shocking, I would never have picked it.
""both saw what Twitter could become before most anyone else"
Perhaps they still can and that's why they're bailing out before Twitter takes a dive.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…