Twitter’s chief scientist Abdur Chowdhury has left the microblogging empire. Chowdhury confirmed his exit in a tweet with a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy salute. Chowdhury was the architect behind Twitter’s search and recommendations features. He originally joined the company 2008 after Twitter acquired his start-up, Twitter- …
Twitter had a scientist on board?
Shocking, I would never have picked it.
""both saw what Twitter could become before most anyone else"
Perhaps they still can and that's why they're bailing out before Twitter takes a dive.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked