Twitter’s chief scientist Abdur Chowdhury has left the microblogging empire. Chowdhury confirmed his exit in a tweet with a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy salute. Chowdhury was the architect behind Twitter’s search and recommendations features. He originally joined the company 2008 after Twitter acquired his start-up, Twitter- …
Twitter had a scientist on board?
Shocking, I would never have picked it.
""both saw what Twitter could become before most anyone else"
Perhaps they still can and that's why they're bailing out before Twitter takes a dive.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip