The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has gathered its guidance on electronic privacy laws in one place. The UK's data protection watchdog's guidance includes amendments made to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) in May. The changes transposed an EU Directive into national law. The amendments …
I can't believe we are still no closer to a workable solution for cookies without asking the user everytime to accept or deny them on thier system. I can see this being a right nightmare all the way up to May 2012 and then get worse afterwards.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion