The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has gathered its guidance on electronic privacy laws in one place. The UK's data protection watchdog's guidance includes amendments made to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) in May. The changes transposed an EU Directive into national law. The amendments …
I can't believe we are still no closer to a workable solution for cookies without asking the user everytime to accept or deny them on thier system. I can see this being a right nightmare all the way up to May 2012 and then get worse afterwards.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?