The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has gathered its guidance on electronic privacy laws in one place. The UK's data protection watchdog's guidance includes amendments made to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) in May. The changes transposed an EU Directive into national law. The amendments …
I can't believe we are still no closer to a workable solution for cookies without asking the user everytime to accept or deny them on thier system. I can see this being a right nightmare all the way up to May 2012 and then get worse afterwards.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON