The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has gathered its guidance on electronic privacy laws in one place. The UK's data protection watchdog's guidance includes amendments made to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) in May. The changes transposed an EU Directive into national law. The amendments …
I can't believe we are still no closer to a workable solution for cookies without asking the user everytime to accept or deny them on thier system. I can see this being a right nightmare all the way up to May 2012 and then get worse afterwards.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait