Coders can now get their hands on a single Google+ API (application programming interface). Over time, Google will be opening up more of its platform to developers, presumably in a similar fashion to Facebook's API – which allows third parties to build apps for the network. "Google+ gives users full control over their …
You had to define "API" on a developer's forum! Hopefully, you'll know what the Icon stands for without looking it up on Wankapedia..
If there's only one developer here
..on this "developer's forum", then maybe it needs explaining
I seriously thought this was a new API for their new programming language. But of course those are called Dart & Go, not Google++ and definately not Google+.
Phew confusing. They should have come up with a better name like Googlike or FaceGoo or something.
Thumbs up for Googlike and FaceGoo.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan