Coders can now get their hands on a single Google+ API (application programming interface). Over time, Google will be opening up more of its platform to developers, presumably in a similar fashion to Facebook's API – which allows third parties to build apps for the network. "Google+ gives users full control over their …
You had to define "API" on a developer's forum! Hopefully, you'll know what the Icon stands for without looking it up on Wankapedia..
If there's only one developer here
..on this "developer's forum", then maybe it needs explaining
I seriously thought this was a new API for their new programming language. But of course those are called Dart & Go, not Google++ and definately not Google+.
Phew confusing. They should have come up with a better name like Googlike or FaceGoo or something.
Thumbs up for Googlike and FaceGoo.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle