There is no shortage of small speakers for phones and music players, but few deliver much in the way of welly, or even sound quality. Scosche BoomCan mini travel speaker Not that you should expect a pristine hi-fi experience when you're using an ad hoc speaker such as Scorche's new BoomCan, but it's capable of pumping out a …
If you want stereo...
Use a stereo 3.5mm to twin phono (RCA) adapter, then a phono to 3.5mm cable to each BoomCan.
You can probably get a 3.5mm stereo to two 3.5mm mono cable from Maplin/Radio Shack too.
Would have been nice if that functionality had been built in though. Especially since it would have been so trivial to do.
On the other hand
I like the fact that you're not forced to buy two when you only need one.
75% gets a 'recommended' tag?
Given that 70% seems to be the lowest score awarded - unless something is *truly* dire - you're very easily pleased....
it's all subjective
Especcially since the X-mini II are not "recommended" when they get 80% few months ago (at the same price).
Veho make a similar-looking speaker, but wireless and stereo. Comes with USB cable, charger and transmitter. Available from Gizoo I seem to remember. I've got one and it's great!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap