VMware has spruced up its two virtualization hypervisors for client computers: Workstation 8 for x64 PCs and Fusion 4 for x64 machines with an Apple brand on them. Both Workstation and Fusion are what are called type 2 or hosted hypervisors, which means they run atop an operating system running on a PC, allowing for the OS to …
Fusion 4 - Windows 8 Dev Preview
You might be interested to know that Fusion 4 runs the Developer Preview of Windows 8 (64 bit) rather well indeed. Fusion 3 didn't want to know, and I guess this is indicative of the hypervisor changes that come with this new version. I'll be very keen on seeing how my other VMs fare on the newer version.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great