Optus has became the first Australian carrier to be awarded a licence to trial LTE services in the 700MHz spectrum band, a former analogue TV frequency. The carrier has selected vendor Huawei to run an Australia-first trial of LTE technology in the band. The 700MHz band is suited to LTE services, particularly for enhanced in- …
Can my old tv then pickup these transmissions? or will I just get more noise?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER