Optus has became the first Australian carrier to be awarded a licence to trial LTE services in the 700MHz spectrum band, a former analogue TV frequency. The carrier has selected vendor Huawei to run an Australia-first trial of LTE technology in the band. The 700MHz band is suited to LTE services, particularly for enhanced in- …
Can my old tv then pickup these transmissions? or will I just get more noise?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked