Optus has became the first Australian carrier to be awarded a licence to trial LTE services in the 700MHz spectrum band, a former analogue TV frequency. The carrier has selected vendor Huawei to run an Australia-first trial of LTE technology in the band. The 700MHz band is suited to LTE services, particularly for enhanced in- …
Can my old tv then pickup these transmissions? or will I just get more noise?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball