Optus has became the first Australian carrier to be awarded a licence to trial LTE services in the 700MHz spectrum band, a former analogue TV frequency. The carrier has selected vendor Huawei to run an Australia-first trial of LTE technology in the band. The 700MHz band is suited to LTE services, particularly for enhanced in- …
Can my old tv then pickup these transmissions? or will I just get more noise?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan