Following an emergency all-night sitting of the Special Projects Bureau Celebrity Backronym Perusal Soviet (the agreeably palindromic SPBCBPS, as it's known at Vulture Central), we can announce that our Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) hypobaric rocket motor test chamber will henceforth be known as the Rocketry …
Acronym not selected!
Do you mean to say that I wasted an hour of work time coming up with an acronym only for it not to be selected. Next time I will continue to watch the Rugby and not bother ;-)
LOHAN checks into REHAB?
I said, "No, no, no".
Optional Titles eh?
Will LOHAN use Dynamically Reusable Underslung Gyroscopic Systems?
Or will she resort to
LOHAN Actuation Weight, Yaw Excluding, Remote Sychronisation instead?
I finally made a contribution to something! My wife will be so proud!
Am I the only one...
...who read "LOHAN vacuum beast" as "LOHAN vacuum breast"?
Sad to say, I did the same!
I suppose the igniter goes in the glory hole.
It is so good to see that engineering excellence is alive and well in..
Gauge Of Incremental Nugatory Gaseousness
Daring Overflow Warranting Nullification.
Does Lindsay know about all us preeves doing this shite, by the way ?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search