Kensington extended its range of security devices to tablets and smartphones this week, with a collection of protective kit for iPhones and iPads. Kensington BungeeAir Power First up is the BungeeAir Power, essentially a plastic iPhone 4 case that connects wirelessly to a key fob. Leave the room without your handset and the …
fondleslabs and phones? No, just iPads and iPhones.
Better hope you're not the forgetful type...
Strikes me that the BungeeAir would only be a good idea if you're the type of iPhone user who practically has their device sewn into their clothing (i.e. are unlikely even to cross the room without it on their person).
Your colleagues probably wouldn't thank you if you're the cause of a loud "WHEEEEK!!!" from the BungeeAir, every time you forget to leave the room with your iThingy...
...for a thing to stop you forgetting your phone?
I like gadgets as much as the next man, but this just takes the piss. Sometimes technology isn't the answer and we have to use the grey matter between our ears.
Before you leave, make sure your phone is in your pocket!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?