Kensington extended its range of security devices to tablets and smartphones this week, with a collection of protective kit for iPhones and iPads. Kensington BungeeAir Power First up is the BungeeAir Power, essentially a plastic iPhone 4 case that connects wirelessly to a key fob. Leave the room without your handset and the …
fondleslabs and phones? No, just iPads and iPhones.
Better hope you're not the forgetful type...
Strikes me that the BungeeAir would only be a good idea if you're the type of iPhone user who practically has their device sewn into their clothing (i.e. are unlikely even to cross the room without it on their person).
Your colleagues probably wouldn't thank you if you're the cause of a loud "WHEEEEK!!!" from the BungeeAir, every time you forget to leave the room with your iThingy...
...for a thing to stop you forgetting your phone?
I like gadgets as much as the next man, but this just takes the piss. Sometimes technology isn't the answer and we have to use the grey matter between our ears.
Before you leave, make sure your phone is in your pocket!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370