Outspoken hedge fund manager Daniel Loeb has discharged another strongly-worded letter to Yahoo! co-founder Jerry Yang and the board, urging changes at the top to bring the company back from the brink. Loeb, who heads up the Third Point fund, which holds a 5 per cent stake in Yahoo!, is not content with Yahoo!'s sacking of CEO …
Old Joke is Old
Seriously, I'm not trolling here, but haven't you guys used that joke enough when referring to anything to do with Yahoo!?
I still chuckle each time I see it and even read the headline to myself exclamation points and all.
Maybe! You! Should! Read! A! Different! Site!
Spot on, vilemeister
It was mildly amusing for a couple of time, but Jesus, talk about doing it to death. As for Tom Maddox - What? I find one thing puerile, so I should not read anything else? Bit extreme, isn't it? Is it necessary to agree blindly with everything El Reg says?
You'll! Get! Over! It!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM