Outspoken hedge fund manager Daniel Loeb has discharged another strongly-worded letter to Yahoo! co-founder Jerry Yang and the board, urging changes at the top to bring the company back from the brink. Loeb, who heads up the Third Point fund, which holds a 5 per cent stake in Yahoo!, is not content with Yahoo!'s sacking of CEO …
Old Joke is Old
Seriously, I'm not trolling here, but haven't you guys used that joke enough when referring to anything to do with Yahoo!?
I still chuckle each time I see it and even read the headline to myself exclamation points and all.
Maybe! You! Should! Read! A! Different! Site!
Spot on, vilemeister
It was mildly amusing for a couple of time, but Jesus, talk about doing it to death. As for Tom Maddox - What? I find one thing puerile, so I should not read anything else? Bit extreme, isn't it? Is it necessary to agree blindly with everything El Reg says?
You'll! Get! Over! It!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity