Caringo is mating its technology with that of Coraid. The object is to pair its object storage system with Coraid arrays, accessible by AoE, said to be the simplest storage network in the world. Caringo's CAStor software presents object storage facilities running on commodity X86 servers with their direct-attached storage …
ATA over Ethernet.....a solution searching for a problem.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things