Caringo is mating its technology with that of Coraid. The object is to pair its object storage system with Coraid arrays, accessible by AoE, said to be the simplest storage network in the world. Caringo's CAStor software presents object storage facilities running on commodity X86 servers with their direct-attached storage …
ATA over Ethernet.....a solution searching for a problem.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed