Former News International boss Rebekah Brooks will not take part in a judicial inquiry into culture, practices and ethics of the British press. Brooks, who resigned from her job at NI in July after closing the "toxic" News of the World as allegations of widespread phone-hacking practices at the Sunday tabloid unfolded, had …
Former MP for Watford? Why would she be an interested party? She appears to have done very little as MP other than be a loyal Blairite.
Perhaps she feels she needs the publicity.
...and Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all..../
Why not Rebekah ?
Because the judicial inquiry is to look into ethics and they didn't think she had anything to offer.
I always wondered what the "Z" list was.
Must have read the headline wrong. Thought it said celebs join hacking probe. Not so much who's who, as WHO?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst