Former News International boss Rebekah Brooks will not take part in a judicial inquiry into culture, practices and ethics of the British press. Brooks, who resigned from her job at NI in July after closing the "toxic" News of the World as allegations of widespread phone-hacking practices at the Sunday tabloid unfolded, had …
Former MP for Watford? Why would she be an interested party? She appears to have done very little as MP other than be a loyal Blairite.
Perhaps she feels she needs the publicity.
...and Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all..../
Why not Rebekah ?
Because the judicial inquiry is to look into ethics and they didn't think she had anything to offer.
I always wondered what the "Z" list was.
Must have read the headline wrong. Thought it said celebs join hacking probe. Not so much who's who, as WHO?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook