New Zealand business owners gripped by Rugby World Cup fever have been warned to keep an eye on their PBXs during festivities. The New Zealand Telecommunication Carriers Forum (TCF) claims that the incidence of PBX fraud has increased four-fold during 2010, with around 30 to 40 New Zealand companies getting hit by international …
Did I wake up in the 80s this morning or something ?
this is NZ we are talking about, so its kind of back to the future-esque
A kiwi says ...
No, I reckon thats fair comment - NZ never really moved on from the '80s. At least in Hamilton anyway.
Given the ridiculously poor broadband in NZ, theres probably stlll people using dial-up!
Deny inbound calls access to outbound trunks. I did it in the early Nineties.
Not that big of a deal.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO