New Zealand business owners gripped by Rugby World Cup fever have been warned to keep an eye on their PBXs during festivities. The New Zealand Telecommunication Carriers Forum (TCF) claims that the incidence of PBX fraud has increased four-fold during 2010, with around 30 to 40 New Zealand companies getting hit by international …
Did I wake up in the 80s this morning or something ?
this is NZ we are talking about, so its kind of back to the future-esque
A kiwi says ...
No, I reckon thats fair comment - NZ never really moved on from the '80s. At least in Hamilton anyway.
Given the ridiculously poor broadband in NZ, theres probably stlll people using dial-up!
Deny inbound calls access to outbound trunks. I did it in the early Nineties.
Not that big of a deal.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users