Expect to see the first Intel-based tablets running Android in Q1 2012. They might even run Ice Cream Sandwich. Intel isn't saying. ICS support is still "to be determined", the chip giant indicated during a discussion about Android on Intel tablets at IDF. Instead, it was highlighting Android 3.2's support for its tablet-centric …
When I first saw this article
I only read the first line on the Reg's front page, so I thought Intel were dipping into cryogenics. This isn't nearly so exciting. Bah.
Seems pretty logical that it will as ICE is also supposed to include googleTV in the unification and it is Intel based.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy