Expect to see the first Intel-based tablets running Android in Q1 2012. They might even run Ice Cream Sandwich. Intel isn't saying. ICS support is still "to be determined", the chip giant indicated during a discussion about Android on Intel tablets at IDF. Instead, it was highlighting Android 3.2's support for its tablet-centric …
When I first saw this article
I only read the first line on the Reg's front page, so I thought Intel were dipping into cryogenics. This isn't nearly so exciting. Bah.
Seems pretty logical that it will as ICE is also supposed to include googleTV in the unification and it is Intel based.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat