Expect to see the first Intel-based tablets running Android in Q1 2012. They might even run Ice Cream Sandwich. Intel isn't saying. ICS support is still "to be determined", the chip giant indicated during a discussion about Android on Intel tablets at IDF. Instead, it was highlighting Android 3.2's support for its tablet-centric …
When I first saw this article
I only read the first line on the Reg's front page, so I thought Intel were dipping into cryogenics. This isn't nearly so exciting. Bah.
Seems pretty logical that it will as ICE is also supposed to include googleTV in the unification and it is Intel based.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide