US prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation into allegations eBay employees stole confidential information from Craigslist, according to a grand jury subpoena. The two internet companies have been slugging it out in the civil courts for years, with Craigslist insisting eBay used its stake in the classified ad website …
eBay stole from Craigslist?
So eBay will now be offering hookers and work-at-home scams?
My eyes hurt from reading Kijiji.com - whom ever dreamt that up should be shot.
Exhaled slowly, the name kijiji sounds like
someone being slowwwwwly electrocuted with concurrent charges that prevent screaming... while synchronized with the sound of varying electricity...
kijiji.ca is still alive and thriving, this is the first I've heard it had anything to do with ebay. No mention on the about page:
Now that I look through the other countries (never even occured to me before), I see kijiji still used in a lot of countries, a bunch of countries are gumtree (mostly European), another bunch are slando (mostly Eastern European), and another bunch are ebay related, with a few other random collections of letters as well. What a mess!
Eff them both
To hell with BOTH litigants!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS