SAP will cough up $20m to resolve the criminal side of its spat with rival Oracle over illegal software downloading by SAP's subsidiary TomorrowNow. US Department of Justice prosecutors charged the subsidiary with 12 criminal counts in connection with the unlawful slurping of Oracle software. SAP agreed to settle the case, but …
Oracle vs SAP
For reasons I can't work out, when I read about this spat all I can imagine is two evil sith lords duking it out.
Can't they both take each other out, and we'd be free from both of them?
What you need a title
Interestingly mine too only difference is that mine are the playmobil / lego versions
Oracle vs SAP
When you have SAP running on top of Oracle you have the worst of both worlds.
Is it just me...
... or is Oracle increasingly following in SCO's footsteps?
It is just you.
SCO were a has been player that was becoming irrelevant and running out of cash.
Oracle is anything but irrelevant, and has money to burn for years to come.
Makes you want to cry don't it, Oracle makes me want to cry salt tears and urinate blood at thinking about what they have done to Sun.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market