Rumours that Cisco CEO and chairman John Chambers may be considering his resignation have gathered pace. Chambers has spent 16 years at the head of the firm. While he is not about to be ousted in a blaze of ignominy like some other tech CEO departures we could mention, the question of who Chambers' likely heir may be has started …
I read this...
I read this as Cisco is about to get a 16 year old CEO and thought, wow, they're getting younger and younger these days.
Mark Hurd, HP chief executive
Um, no? *Former*, missing there?
Who really cares who is at the helm of a tech company that charges far too much for its wares?
I for one have thought for a long time Cisco could be our savior in the war waged by Apple on the rest of the world. iOS? Sounds suspiciously like the Cisco IOS used in Routers and Switches. Give them what for Cisco!
Old news. Apple licenced the iOS trademark before they announced it.
Missed that. Now I have an even lower opinion of the B@st@rds.
Just to scare anyone connected with Cisco. Jonathan Schwartz is available:)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes