Rumours that Cisco CEO and chairman John Chambers may be considering his resignation have gathered pace. Chambers has spent 16 years at the head of the firm. While he is not about to be ousted in a blaze of ignominy like some other tech CEO departures we could mention, the question of who Chambers' likely heir may be has started …
I read this...
I read this as Cisco is about to get a 16 year old CEO and thought, wow, they're getting younger and younger these days.
Mark Hurd, HP chief executive
Um, no? *Former*, missing there?
Who really cares who is at the helm of a tech company that charges far too much for its wares?
I for one have thought for a long time Cisco could be our savior in the war waged by Apple on the rest of the world. iOS? Sounds suspiciously like the Cisco IOS used in Routers and Switches. Give them what for Cisco!
Old news. Apple licenced the iOS trademark before they announced it.
Missed that. Now I have an even lower opinion of the B@st@rds.
Just to scare anyone connected with Cisco. Jonathan Schwartz is available:)
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA