Micron is dropping heavy hints about a new enterprise solid-state storage system next Monday. Scott Shadley, a senior manager in Micron's product marketing organisation, has tweeted merrily away, saying: "Wonder what it is that @MicronTechNews and @RealSSD are going to share @ #SDNYC... catch the preso on Monday twitpic.com/ …
Headline of the week!
It's brilliant, agreed, but for me it's pipped by "Anti-gay bus baron rages at being stuffed in Google closet".
In PerlyGatesPython ..... for Virtual Trips/SMART Escapades?
Headline of the week and it's a cracker.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp