Micron is dropping heavy hints about a new enterprise solid-state storage system next Monday. Scott Shadley, a senior manager in Micron's product marketing organisation, has tweeted merrily away, saying: "Wonder what it is that @MicronTechNews and @RealSSD are going to share @ #SDNYC... catch the preso on Monday twitpic.com/ …
Headline of the week!
It's brilliant, agreed, but for me it's pipped by "Anti-gay bus baron rages at being stuffed in Google closet".
In PerlyGatesPython ..... for Virtual Trips/SMART Escapades?
Headline of the week and it's a cracker.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer