Micron is dropping heavy hints about a new enterprise solid-state storage system next Monday. Scott Shadley, a senior manager in Micron's product marketing organisation, has tweeted merrily away, saying: "Wonder what it is that @MicronTechNews and @RealSSD are going to share @ #SDNYC... catch the preso on Monday twitpic.com/ …
Headline of the week!
It's brilliant, agreed, but for me it's pipped by "Anti-gay bus baron rages at being stuffed in Google closet".
In PerlyGatesPython ..... for Virtual Trips/SMART Escapades?
Headline of the week and it's a cracker.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA