Micron is dropping heavy hints about a new enterprise solid-state storage system next Monday. Scott Shadley, a senior manager in Micron's product marketing organisation, has tweeted merrily away, saying: "Wonder what it is that @MicronTechNews and @RealSSD are going to share @ #SDNYC... catch the preso on Monday twitpic.com/ …
Headline of the week!
It's brilliant, agreed, but for me it's pipped by "Anti-gay bus baron rages at being stuffed in Google closet".
In PerlyGatesPython ..... for Virtual Trips/SMART Escapades?
Headline of the week and it's a cracker.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry