You can now buy a tiered solid state device with both DRAM and flash because Kaminario has added Fusion-io flash to its DRAM-based K2 storage box. Kaminario introduced its K2 solid state storage device using DRAM last year, competing with DRAM RamSans from Texas Memory Systems. A flash option was quietly introduced earlier this …
That's a bit harsh calling K2 a killer mountain. It's just a mountain. It's hardly the fault of the mountain that crazy people like to dangle off its frozen sides with varying degrees of success!
Mountains don't kill people, people kill people (usually themselves, but sometimes include the next person attached to the same rope).
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON