Attackers hijacked two popular Bittorrent websites and tampered with their download mechanisms, causing visitors trying to obtain file-sharing software to instead receive malware. The hacks on bittorrent.com and utorrent.com replaced the sites' standard software downloads with a piece of fake antivirus software known as Security …
Hax0rz just wanna have fun, i guess. Keeps the newbs at bay, still not cool though
Well, you play with fire
and you eventually get burnt.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED