Microsoft inadvertently published details of the patches it plans to publish on Tuesday following a slip-up by its security gnomes last week. Patch Tuesday pre-alerts normally reveal little more than the applications Microsoft intends to update and the severity of the vulnerabilities addressed. However this month the software …
MS patch day
They need to release secure software to begin with!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great