Microsoft inadvertently published details of the patches it plans to publish on Tuesday following a slip-up by its security gnomes last week. Patch Tuesday pre-alerts normally reveal little more than the applications Microsoft intends to update and the severity of the vulnerabilities addressed. However this month the software …
MS patch day
They need to release secure software to begin with!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16