We’re hearing lots of stories about the ‘consumerisation’ of IT – in other words giving users freedom to choose the equipment and online services they need to do their jobs well – and this is the topic of our latest Reg Reader survey. We have already had a ton of responses from IT professionals - hardly surprising, given Reg …
I can see this particular survey going much like a script from The IT Crowd!
Don't forget conflicting standards: We have one set of policies that state what we should be using internally for testing and another set that mean that we can't get the equipment and software we need to accomplish the former.
We collect, refurbish and resell WEEE kit
As far as our internal stuff goes, we "eat our own dog food".
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids