We’re hearing lots of stories about the ‘consumerisation’ of IT – in other words giving users freedom to choose the equipment and online services they need to do their jobs well – and this is the topic of our latest Reg Reader survey. We have already had a ton of responses from IT professionals - hardly surprising, given Reg …
I can see this particular survey going much like a script from The IT Crowd!
Don't forget conflicting standards: We have one set of policies that state what we should be using internally for testing and another set that mean that we can't get the equipment and software we need to accomplish the former.
We collect, refurbish and resell WEEE kit
As far as our internal stuff goes, we "eat our own dog food".
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?