We’re hearing lots of stories about the ‘consumerisation’ of IT – in other words giving users freedom to choose the equipment and online services they need to do their jobs well – and this is the topic of our latest Reg Reader survey. We have already had a ton of responses from IT professionals - hardly surprising, given Reg …
I can see this particular survey going much like a script from The IT Crowd!
Don't forget conflicting standards: We have one set of policies that state what we should be using internally for testing and another set that mean that we can't get the equipment and software we need to accomplish the former.
We collect, refurbish and resell WEEE kit
As far as our internal stuff goes, we "eat our own dog food".
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack