Hard drive vendors are having a tough time in getting 4-platter, 4TB drives to market. Seagate has a 4TB GoFlex Desk external drive but this is a 5-platter disk with 800GB platters. Despite announcing 3.5-inch terabyte-per-platter technology in May the company has been unable to get it to product status. Now Hitachi GST has …
No doubt that last sentence in the article is bait.
Shall we rise
to the occasion ?...
I'd love to comment on the last sentence, but I fear I'd simply be falling victim to the baiting.
There should be a tongue-in-cheek icon.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes