You can now use Coraid's simpler-than-iSCSI Ethernet protocol with a networked flash storage array. At VMworld 2011 Coraid announced its EtherFlash product, a combination of its EtherDrive SAN enclosure, CorOS v6.0 software, ATA-over-Ethernet (AoE) network protocol, and commodity solid state drives (SSDs). EtherFlash delivers …
"MLCing it for all they're worth"
Well played sir!
MIlli- and micro-secs
Good point and the story text has been changed from 200ms to read '200 microseconds' to make the point clear. Dratted milli was used instead of mu (µs). Tsk, tsk.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft