You can now use Coraid's simpler-than-iSCSI Ethernet protocol with a networked flash storage array. At VMworld 2011 Coraid announced its EtherFlash product, a combination of its EtherDrive SAN enclosure, CorOS v6.0 software, ATA-over-Ethernet (AoE) network protocol, and commodity solid state drives (SSDs). EtherFlash delivers …
"MLCing it for all they're worth"
Well played sir!
MIlli- and micro-secs
Good point and the story text has been changed from 200ms to read '200 microseconds' to make the point clear. Dratted milli was used instead of mu (µs). Tsk, tsk.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory