You can now use Coraid's simpler-than-iSCSI Ethernet protocol with a networked flash storage array. At VMworld 2011 Coraid announced its EtherFlash product, a combination of its EtherDrive SAN enclosure, CorOS v6.0 software, ATA-over-Ethernet (AoE) network protocol, and commodity solid state drives (SSDs). EtherFlash delivers …
"MLCing it for all they're worth"
Well played sir!
MIlli- and micro-secs
Good point and the story text has been changed from 200ms to read '200 microseconds' to make the point clear. Dratted milli was used instead of mu (µs). Tsk, tsk.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?