You can now use Coraid's simpler-than-iSCSI Ethernet protocol with a networked flash storage array. At VMworld 2011 Coraid announced its EtherFlash product, a combination of its EtherDrive SAN enclosure, CorOS v6.0 software, ATA-over-Ethernet (AoE) network protocol, and commodity solid state drives (SSDs). EtherFlash delivers …
"MLCing it for all they're worth"
Well played sir!
MIlli- and micro-secs
Good point and the story text has been changed from 200ms to read '200 microseconds' to make the point clear. Dratted milli was used instead of mu (µs). Tsk, tsk.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills