Look, we'd prefer a hoverboard, but we understand that some sci-fi buffs out there have always had their eye on the sneakers Michael J Fox wore in Back to the Future II. We can't have a hoverboard, but you can have a pair of Nike Air Mags. If you win one of 150 auctions on eBay, that is. Nike Air Mag replica Back to the Future …
From the auction:
"The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear."
Still, good way to raise money.
What percentage of the "Gross Prceeds" is expected to go to the charity as "Net Proceeds", I wonder?
All a little vague to me.
For the real thing, check this out: http://www.power-laces.com/about
it’s a project by Blake Bevin to produce and market practical PowerLaces (aimed at people with Parkinson’s and other disabilities, but BTTF fans are not excluded:)
DeLorean and a briefcase full of showbiz sherbert not included, I assume.
I wanted a flux capacitor instead
nike sells joy not shoes
As a former employee I got useed to getting such of the products as I desired for free...designer samples and the like. Quality of product is typically quite good. Price is way too high if the product is what is desired, but Nike is an ultimate "Green Firm" basically selling hot air and doiing such a good job most customers are joyful whe they get a chance to buy some. Brand and self image boost you know...
Screw the shoes, I want the DeLorean!
From the FAQs:
WHY IS THIS AUCTION ONLY OPEN TO BIDDERS FROM THE UNITED STATES?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...