Film and TV auteur J.J. Abrams has backed a cross platform entertainment company, FactoryMade Ventures, pitched as a hybrid entertainment, media business development and digital consulting firm. The group will focus on new ventures focusing on original short-form programming, interactive viewing and gaming experiences, in …
We welcome any means of obtaining revenue from something we have already done. After all, that's what royalties and licensing are all about.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops