Film and TV auteur J.J. Abrams has backed a cross platform entertainment company, FactoryMade Ventures, pitched as a hybrid entertainment, media business development and digital consulting firm. The group will focus on new ventures focusing on original short-form programming, interactive viewing and gaming experiences, in …
We welcome any means of obtaining revenue from something we have already done. After all, that's what royalties and licensing are all about.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*