Film and TV auteur J.J. Abrams has backed a cross platform entertainment company, FactoryMade Ventures, pitched as a hybrid entertainment, media business development and digital consulting firm. The group will focus on new ventures focusing on original short-form programming, interactive viewing and gaming experiences, in …
We welcome any means of obtaining revenue from something we have already done. After all, that's what royalties and licensing are all about.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor