Film and TV auteur J.J. Abrams has backed a cross platform entertainment company, FactoryMade Ventures, pitched as a hybrid entertainment, media business development and digital consulting firm. The group will focus on new ventures focusing on original short-form programming, interactive viewing and gaming experiences, in …
We welcome any means of obtaining revenue from something we have already done. After all, that's what royalties and licensing are all about.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD