The German court has banned the sale of Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the country, but not across Europe. Judge Johanna Brueckner-Hoffmann, presiding, pointed to a "clear impression of similarity" between the Apple iPad and the Samsung tablet, Agence France Presse reports. Apple claims Samsung copied the look of the popular iPad …
not in the shops
This doesn't seem to be stopping the retailers from promoting and selling the offending devices though.
apple v samsung
omg seriously stop it apple your just jealous cause samsung is now popular and in some cases selling so what do you do you start sueing left right and center cause you cant hack the competition. honestly the more i hate about apple sueing the more tempted i am at buying a samsung product i may get a galaxy s 2 and a tablet heheh stick that in ya pipe apple.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...