The German court has banned the sale of Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the country, but not across Europe. Judge Johanna Brueckner-Hoffmann, presiding, pointed to a "clear impression of similarity" between the Apple iPad and the Samsung tablet, Agence France Presse reports. Apple claims Samsung copied the look of the popular iPad …
not in the shops
This doesn't seem to be stopping the retailers from promoting and selling the offending devices though.
apple v samsung
omg seriously stop it apple your just jealous cause samsung is now popular and in some cases selling so what do you do you start sueing left right and center cause you cant hack the competition. honestly the more i hate about apple sueing the more tempted i am at buying a samsung product i may get a galaxy s 2 and a tablet heheh stick that in ya pipe apple.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat