US question-answering service ChaCha has launched in the UK, promising to provide for free a service that others have failed to make viable at a pound a time. ChaCha joins AQA and 118118 in offering Brits an answer to any question, submitted by text message for answering by a bot or human depending on the complexity. But while …
1. How was the Schleswig-Holstein Question resolved in the 19th century?
2. What were the main war aims of the Soviet Politburo in the invasion of Afghanistan in 1979?
3. What is the most effective fuel for powering a rocket to the upper reaches of the atmosphere?
Somebody call Rick Deckard.
More serious questions
1) What is your name?
2) What is your favourite colour?
3) What is the average laden flight speed of a sparrow?
African or European swallow?
Also as funny...
Search what "chacha" means in Mexican Spanish...
I interviewed there (unfortunately the job and I weren't a great fit) and they pay big city wages in Indianapolis, within a nit's crotch of what you can get in NY or LA or the Bay Area. And have you seen what the housing costs are?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs