Feeds

back to article StreetView gets the willies in Victoria

In the great tradition of pranking Google’s photographers, someone has penned a phallus on a Google StreetView camera-van in Australia. It pops up in the appropriately-named town of Long Gully, near Bendigo in Victoria, and continues through Maiden Gully (no, really). The graffito was apparently first noticed by BuzzFeed. Here …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
FAIL

umm where?

Are you sure it's not someone who's drawn on your monitor, no "willy" that I can see!! Maybe you've been watching to much redtube? I guess google fixed that one pretty quick... :)

WTF?

Slow news day...

It's not easy to see but it's there - it's on the lower image and if you move in the direction the camera is pointing in, you'll see a green outline although thanks to the trees, you'll pretty much never see the whole image against the sky.

Thumb Up

Okay I see it, just...

Ya need to squint a lot but I guess when your pranking the google street view car detail ain't important. I like the one near me where he pulls into the fuel station to fill up. http://g.co/maps/m3vu5 I kinda thought these google street view cars were powered by nuclear fusion or something, seems not. :)

Bronze badge

at least he was courteous

and pulled through to the end pump.

Are the cameras on a timer or a gps for taking shots? If they're on a timer, how many pictures of the gas station does google have?

Reminds me of the old Steven Wright joke about the camera in the kitchen.

Silver badge

Well, there's nothing remotely resembling a dick that I can see

Perhaps Google have fixed it now that you've published it. Maybe you should have posted a screenshot instead of the Flash map where Google can change things.

Nothing to see

Perhaps the journalist should take a Rorschach test.

Silver badge
Coat

It's hard to see

But I think its there.

If they were to take a right at Bendigo, join the A300, pick up the Hume, they'd end up in WANGaratta.

Coat

Harry LIVES !

early 70's oz totemic graffiti icon

texta back in pocket and gone

Boffin

Looks more like a amplitude response diagram of a digital filter to me

This topic is closed for new posts.