Optus will continue to sell, market and invest in wireless services despite a stringent condition regarding wireless marketing contained in its $AU800 million agreement with NBN Co. The agreement, which will see Optus decommission its HFC network and transfer customers to NBN Co, includes a provision that prevents Optus from …
Hahahahah! Second biggest bastards next to telstra.
Optus wireless services are mobile services. NBN Co are a fixed line provider. They aren't the same services.
What Optus would NOT be allowed to do is offer for someone to have a wireless service installed with a fixed antenna connected.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?