Optus will continue to sell, market and invest in wireless services despite a stringent condition regarding wireless marketing contained in its $AU800 million agreement with NBN Co. The agreement, which will see Optus decommission its HFC network and transfer customers to NBN Co, includes a provision that prevents Optus from …
Hahahahah! Second biggest bastards next to telstra.
Optus wireless services are mobile services. NBN Co are a fixed line provider. They aren't the same services.
What Optus would NOT be allowed to do is offer for someone to have a wireless service installed with a fixed antenna connected.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why