Optus will continue to sell, market and invest in wireless services despite a stringent condition regarding wireless marketing contained in its $AU800 million agreement with NBN Co. The agreement, which will see Optus decommission its HFC network and transfer customers to NBN Co, includes a provision that prevents Optus from …
Hahahahah! Second biggest bastards next to telstra.
Optus wireless services are mobile services. NBN Co are a fixed line provider. They aren't the same services.
What Optus would NOT be allowed to do is offer for someone to have a wireless service installed with a fixed antenna connected.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth