Big Blue wants to make more sales in the small and medium business space, and it is shelling out $1bn over the next 18 months to make it happen. IBM is as much a bank as it is a maker of hardware and software and a peddler of services. Big Blue can borrow money at rates that few companies and no consumers can thanks to its …
"Loan" is a noun; "lend" is the verb.
verb (used with object)
4. to make a loan of; lend: Will you loan me your umbrella?
5. to lend (money) at interest.
Slow news day?
All the major vendors offer finance packages. I suppose the only plus is TPM managed an article without mentioning IBM mainframes!
/Can we have a "yawn" icon, please?
Thanks IBM, and good bye ..
Well were an IBM shop, with several blade chassis's and external servers, but its time to refresh and since we can get double quantity from Dell, we'll be jumping ship.
Seems big corporations are the best way for small businesses to get finance at affordable rates rather than the useless big banks.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean