Big Blue wants to make more sales in the small and medium business space, and it is shelling out $1bn over the next 18 months to make it happen. IBM is as much a bank as it is a maker of hardware and software and a peddler of services. Big Blue can borrow money at rates that few companies and no consumers can thanks to its …
"Loan" is a noun; "lend" is the verb.
verb (used with object)
4. to make a loan of; lend: Will you loan me your umbrella?
5. to lend (money) at interest.
Slow news day?
All the major vendors offer finance packages. I suppose the only plus is TPM managed an article without mentioning IBM mainframes!
/Can we have a "yawn" icon, please?
Thanks IBM, and good bye ..
Well were an IBM shop, with several blade chassis's and external servers, but its time to refresh and since we can get double quantity from Dell, we'll be jumping ship.
Seems big corporations are the best way for small businesses to get finance at affordable rates rather than the useless big banks.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt