Google has acquired Zagat, the US restaurant guide, to tag onto its search engine and mapping application. The purchase price is undisclosed. Google confirmed the deal in a blog entry, penned by Marissa Mayer, who currentlu heads up Local, Maps and Location Services "Zagat will be a cornerstone of our local offering - …
Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Google greedily gobbles foodie guide Zagat
There, fixed that for ya...
Re: Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Possibly a pun.
RE: Possibly a pun
possibly missed the sarcasm...
I used to trust Zagat. I suppose it will now rate based on advertiser clicks :(
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked