Google has acquired Zagat, the US restaurant guide, to tag onto its search engine and mapping application. The purchase price is undisclosed. Google confirmed the deal in a blog entry, penned by Marissa Mayer, who currentlu heads up Local, Maps and Location Services "Zagat will be a cornerstone of our local offering - …
Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Google greedily gobbles foodie guide Zagat
There, fixed that for ya...
Re: Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Possibly a pun.
RE: Possibly a pun
possibly missed the sarcasm...
I used to trust Zagat. I suppose it will now rate based on advertiser clicks :(
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad