Google has acquired Zagat, the US restaurant guide, to tag onto its search engine and mapping application. The purchase price is undisclosed. Google confirmed the deal in a blog entry, penned by Marissa Mayer, who currentlu heads up Local, Maps and Location Services "Zagat will be a cornerstone of our local offering - …
Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Google greedily gobbles foodie guide Zagat
There, fixed that for ya...
Re: Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Possibly a pun.
RE: Possibly a pun
possibly missed the sarcasm...
I used to trust Zagat. I suppose it will now rate based on advertiser clicks :(
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE