Google has acquired Zagat, the US restaurant guide, to tag onto its search engine and mapping application. The purchase price is undisclosed. Google confirmed the deal in a blog entry, penned by Marissa Mayer, who currentlu heads up Local, Maps and Location Services "Zagat will be a cornerstone of our local offering - …
Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Google greedily gobbles foodie guide Zagat
There, fixed that for ya...
Re: Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Possibly a pun.
RE: Possibly a pun
possibly missed the sarcasm...
I used to trust Zagat. I suppose it will now rate based on advertiser clicks :(
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?