Google has acquired Zagat, the US restaurant guide, to tag onto its search engine and mapping application. The purchase price is undisclosed. Google confirmed the deal in a blog entry, penned by Marissa Mayer, who currentlu heads up Local, Maps and Location Services "Zagat will be a cornerstone of our local offering - …
Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Google greedily gobbles foodie guide Zagat
There, fixed that for ya...
Re: Google greedily goobles foodie guide Zagat
Possibly a pun.
RE: Possibly a pun
possibly missed the sarcasm...
I used to trust Zagat. I suppose it will now rate based on advertiser clicks :(
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK