There are plenty of PDF viewer apps available for iOS devices, so it’s a little surprising that it’s taken this long for Adobe - deviser of the Portable Document Format - to release this CreatePDF app. Its job is to convert documents in any of a variety of formats - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenOffice, Photoshop, Illustrator, …
Holy fuck. I hope somebody brings out a free alternative quickly.
surely it's easier and cheaper to send the file to your mac at home and save it as a pdf file using the Print dialogue?
you've got to be pretty desperate to send out your newly edited document via pdf to warrant that price tag
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid