Cybercrooks are gearing up for the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks with a range of malware traps and hacking attempts both on social networks and the wider internet, net security firm BitDefender warns. The first wave of these attacks comes in the form of the newly established websites offering supposed content such as "Bin …
This should make life fun
I wonder what these hackers will do when they get a knock on the door at 3:00 am?
... hacking meant you had to make an appointment to be arrested...?
Oh, sorry, wrong sort of hacking, of course!
Not sure why this is still news to everyone?
Something remotely newsworthy happens -> scammers try to take advantage.
Welcome to the Internet
Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon
Go get 'em cyber sleuths!
Windows Cybercrooks are gearing up
"Cybercrooks are gearing up for the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks with a range of malware traps and hacking attempts both on social networks and the wider internet, net security firm BitDefender warns".
Well, I just hope they get everything they are entitled to. I'm sure I could find a few 'gifts' for them myself.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES