Tablets being generally pricey, buyers tend to opt for the least expensive, lower capacity models. It has to be said, 16GB isn't a paucity, especially if you're happy juggling files back and forth. Seagate GoFlex Satellite wireless hard drive The GoFlex doesn't just connect wirelessly, but also by USB and - optionally - eSata …
But the big question...
.. does it powersave properly?
I gave up on Seagate externals when the FreeAgent ones came out and didn't. All their previous drives did though, they just seem to make crap these days.
You can't use the Internet
even with 3G.
The iThingies assume that a WiFi connection has internet access, so once you connect WiFi it disconnects the cellular data.
Someone needs to make one of these drives with a cellular router in it.
needs inbuilt router
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL