Tablets being generally pricey, buyers tend to opt for the least expensive, lower capacity models. It has to be said, 16GB isn't a paucity, especially if you're happy juggling files back and forth. Seagate GoFlex Satellite wireless hard drive The GoFlex doesn't just connect wirelessly, but also by USB and - optionally - eSata …
But the big question...
.. does it powersave properly?
I gave up on Seagate externals when the FreeAgent ones came out and didn't. All their previous drives did though, they just seem to make crap these days.
You can't use the Internet
even with 3G.
The iThingies assume that a WiFi connection has internet access, so once you connect WiFi it disconnects the cellular data.
Someone needs to make one of these drives with a cellular router in it.
needs inbuilt router
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more