Excuse me for focusing on those parts of Australia’s Eureka Prize that I’m more familiar with: there are 26 individual prizes covering pretty much every discipline. Among those 26 are a scientist working on on-chip photonics designed to speed up communications between computer devices; a development in through-the-wall radar …
Go my uni!
Professor Abdesselam Bouzerdoum is one of my uni's (where I work, though I did graduate there many years ago too). The congrats to him from the VC came over the internal mail just as I was reading the Reg article.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON