Excuse me for focusing on those parts of Australia’s Eureka Prize that I’m more familiar with: there are 26 individual prizes covering pretty much every discipline. Among those 26 are a scientist working on on-chip photonics designed to speed up communications between computer devices; a development in through-the-wall radar …
Go my uni!
Professor Abdesselam Bouzerdoum is one of my uni's (where I work, though I did graduate there many years ago too). The congrats to him from the VC came over the internal mail just as I was reading the Reg article.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity