Toshiba has made something of a ruck-up in a Rugby World Cup competition, exposing customer details in the process. UK consumers purchasing new Toshiba laptops were offered a £1 rebate for every point England's Toby Flood scores in the tournament, which kicks off next weekend. Customers were invited to apply by submitting their …
Must Try Harder
coat, I'll get it.
that is all
"Muddied oafs fail to defend open ID goal"
Except that not a rugby term is it?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers