The project hunting for intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is continuing its recruitment of citizen scientists despite the loss of one its key architects. The SETI Institute is starting work to make terabytes of data trawled using its radio telescopes available to members for the public for analysis. SETI is creating a …
... staring right at us. What we need is an agency thats going to bring the US to its knee's and release everything...
They're already here!
If they are...
... I doubt it's by choice.
Pray there's intelligent life somewhere else in space,
'Cos there's bugger all down here on Earth!
Perhaps they've already been found
This fellow seems to think it's all a game -
He's probably at least as right as most of the others posting on the topic.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR