The project hunting for intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is continuing its recruitment of citizen scientists despite the loss of one its key architects. The SETI Institute is starting work to make terabytes of data trawled using its radio telescopes available to members for the public for analysis. SETI is creating a …
... staring right at us. What we need is an agency thats going to bring the US to its knee's and release everything...
They're already here!
If they are...
... I doubt it's by choice.
Pray there's intelligent life somewhere else in space,
'Cos there's bugger all down here on Earth!
Perhaps they've already been found
This fellow seems to think it's all a game -
He's probably at least as right as most of the others posting on the topic.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip