Lend Lease and Transfield Services have secured coveted NBN Co fibre rollout contracts for Victoria and Western Australia worth collectively up to $AU879 million. Lend Lease’s Syntheo JV with Service Stream has been awarded the WA portion of NBN Co’s rollout of passive fibre network over an initial two year period worth $AU174 …
Fast net access in WA?
I'd like to see that!
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops