Lend Lease and Transfield Services have secured coveted NBN Co fibre rollout contracts for Victoria and Western Australia worth collectively up to $AU879 million. Lend Lease’s Syntheo JV with Service Stream has been awarded the WA portion of NBN Co’s rollout of passive fibre network over an initial two year period worth $AU174 …
Fast net access in WA?
I'd like to see that!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp