Lend Lease and Transfield Services have secured coveted NBN Co fibre rollout contracts for Victoria and Western Australia worth collectively up to $AU879 million. Lend Lease’s Syntheo JV with Service Stream has been awarded the WA portion of NBN Co’s rollout of passive fibre network over an initial two year period worth $AU174 …
Fast net access in WA?
I'd like to see that!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging