Lend Lease and Transfield Services have secured coveted NBN Co fibre rollout contracts for Victoria and Western Australia worth collectively up to $AU879 million. Lend Lease’s Syntheo JV with Service Stream has been awarded the WA portion of NBN Co’s rollout of passive fibre network over an initial two year period worth $AU174 …
Fast net access in WA?
I'd like to see that!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO