Remember Sony's PlayStation TV? It's a set capable of displaying two entirely separate images effectively simultaneously using the alternating left-eye, right-eye technique that makes 3D displays work. Well, LG is doing one too. LG Cinema 3D TV Dual Play mode Its Dual Play display works the same way, and is likewise aimed at …
I can see this being genuinely useful - As there's no 3D, I probably won't get a headache like I do with these stupid films that seem to be doing the rounds at the moment.
I would actually use this.. I find playing on split-screen extremely annoying, even on my 42" LG LCD in the living room.
Instead of using this to play PS3 games on, how about using it to split the TV into two different channels? I could watch the football, the wife could watch East Enders and we'll still be on the same couch. (Not sure she would appreciate my reaction if we scored!)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle