Intel is getting more focused on the challenges in the supercomputing market and has established a new business unit, called Intel Federal, to pursue the contracts with the US government that fund the majority of cutting-edge supercomputing research and development in the country. In the wake of its acquisition of networking …
Intel has been convicted multiple times for tax evasion in the U.S. and now they want to sell the Gov. super computers. I wonder if they will be programmed to generate a tax refund for Intel?
And not a single cycle...
Will be used for improving humanity. Rather I fear they'll use them to track and snoop on us more efficiently.
Wish they would set up a decent MWLL server with that.
Benevolence fell out of bed with IT many years ago. Intel are fighting for survival these days - shame.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests