Intel is getting more focused on the challenges in the supercomputing market and has established a new business unit, called Intel Federal, to pursue the contracts with the US government that fund the majority of cutting-edge supercomputing research and development in the country. In the wake of its acquisition of networking …
Intel has been convicted multiple times for tax evasion in the U.S. and now they want to sell the Gov. super computers. I wonder if they will be programmed to generate a tax refund for Intel?
And not a single cycle...
Will be used for improving humanity. Rather I fear they'll use them to track and snoop on us more efficiently.
Wish they would set up a decent MWLL server with that.
Benevolence fell out of bed with IT many years ago. Intel are fighting for survival these days - shame.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging