Intel is getting more focused on the challenges in the supercomputing market and has established a new business unit, called Intel Federal, to pursue the contracts with the US government that fund the majority of cutting-edge supercomputing research and development in the country. In the wake of its acquisition of networking …
Intel has been convicted multiple times for tax evasion in the U.S. and now they want to sell the Gov. super computers. I wonder if they will be programmed to generate a tax refund for Intel?
And not a single cycle...
Will be used for improving humanity. Rather I fear they'll use them to track and snoop on us more efficiently.
Wish they would set up a decent MWLL server with that.
Benevolence fell out of bed with IT many years ago. Intel are fighting for survival these days - shame.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS