Intel is getting more focused on the challenges in the supercomputing market and has established a new business unit, called Intel Federal, to pursue the contracts with the US government that fund the majority of cutting-edge supercomputing research and development in the country. In the wake of its acquisition of networking …
Intel has been convicted multiple times for tax evasion in the U.S. and now they want to sell the Gov. super computers. I wonder if they will be programmed to generate a tax refund for Intel?
And not a single cycle...
Will be used for improving humanity. Rather I fear they'll use them to track and snoop on us more efficiently.
Wish they would set up a decent MWLL server with that.
Benevolence fell out of bed with IT many years ago. Intel are fighting for survival these days - shame.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'